Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'M OFF TO UNIVERSITY!

And so... the adventure begins. Last week on the 16th at 9pm I found out that I had been accepted into the University of Wollongong!!!!! I secretly locked myself away from my family, logged onto the UAC website, entered my details and received great news. Not only did I get offered a place at the uni I wanted but I also got offered a place in the course I wanted as well. I was so happy that I ran to mum and my granny almost crying with happiness that I was going to uni. I now feel a great sense of accomplishment as all my hard work during the HSC year has paid off. 

I realise how lucky and privileged I am to be given this opportunity as not many women in this world do.

So I am off to study Commerce and Arts (a double degree). I am a little nervous at what is ahead but mostly I am excited. I feel the time is right to get a new routine, meet new people and have different challenges come my way.
I'll be blogging more about my uni adventures but for now there is tennis to be watched.
LC xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment