Thursday 14 February 2013

MELTING MOMENTS


HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. 



Last night I found myself in the kitchen baking! I LOVE to cook sweets like biccies, cakes and muffins, it makes me feel good and the chances are everyone will love them -unless you really can't cook- because who doesn't love a delicious home-made sweet?  
And these MELTING MOMENT BABIES came up a real treat! Ha ;)
I used the recipe from my AfternoonTea Frankie Cook Book. Possibly my favourite ever cook book! I strongly recommend that every girl has one of these books in their home. I know when I move out of my parents home, I will definitely have one. 
This recipe was extremely easy and simple and they taste delicious. 


I have also made these once before but with hot pink icing.
They looked so cute and girly, perfect for a girls afternoon with a big pot of tea. 


LC xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment