Saturday 2 March 2013

WHAT I BOUGHT.

Hello beautiful people, 



Last friday I was out shopping at my local shopping centre for the day. I was in search for a dress or new clothing to wear out that night. I am very fussy and usually everything I like is not on the cheap side and when you are trying to save for an upcoming trip to Europe this creates quite a tricky situation. However there is nothing like a good shopping splurge ! 




My look.
I decided to wear this dress simple by teaming it
with Funkis clogs. 
I found this little faux leather number in General Pants Co. for $90. I am completely in love with it. 

This is dress is perfect as we are now entering the winter seasons in Australia. It has a thick lining, which makes this dress the perfect choice for those cooler nights when you are having a night out. It can also be worn for a more casual look day or night. I will definitely be teaming it with stockings, ankle boots, a fur jacket and a felt hat as the weather gets cooler. 

Leather looks are right on trend this season whether it be a leather skirt, shorts, tops, tights and even hats. 




Just in my last post I mentioned that I had my eyes on a felt hat from General Pants. Well I went and bought one for myself for just $35. I am very in love! 

I can see myself wearing my new hat with my new dress. HA! 

LC. xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment